BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Life Update

Because I enjoy reflecting on my own life, here's a quickie update.

  • My five year plan was to be the head of an education department of a museum. Instead, I'm the head of the Elfreth's Alley Museum. Tons of responsibility, but I love my job.
  • I have an amazing apartment in Fairmount. Only my parents' house can compete with it for the nicest place I've ever lived. It's fantastic.
  • I'm going to LaSalle to get a certificate in Non-Profit Management. Once I'm done with that, I'll start working toward a Master's Degree. I'm still leaning toward the Global & International Education program at Drexel. 
  • Things are going well with the What. I'd like to turn a profit with it sometime in the next year. 
  • Jeff is the first of the grandchildren to get married. Super-stoked to be in the wedding!

0 comments: